Thursday, July 31, 2008

senior pics!

So these are a few of the pics I have taken for my senior pictures I will be taking more and then I will put them up to but help me pick out the best one!





8 comments:

Monica said...

So far I like the first one the best!

Anonymous said...

you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! They are all great but the first is my personal favorite!

Julie said...

You are gorgeous!!! I LOVE the first one. The others are ok, but the first really highlights your skin tone and your eyes aren't as dark. LOVE YOU!!!
Becka

Robin said...

One more vote for the first one.

Dani said...

So your cute!! um... i need your e-mail address

R A C H A E L said...

I like the first one too.

Berly said...

I love the first one. Look beautiful!!

Liz said...

I agree, I like the first one. Just something about the lighting and your smile! Great!