Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of july

I am kinda behind on this post! My family went camping this 4th of july but i was not able to go because i could not get work off! I was so lucky that i was invited to spend it with Joyana and her family! I went to work that day and after went with them to see a fire work show it was great!

!

1 comment:

daveanddebbie said...

You are too cute! It was fun to see your blog and to know that other people will go to great lenghts to get free food from Chick-fil-A! Last year for Halloween I found a cow costume for Dawson thinking that it would pay for itself with free food from Chick-fil-A, but then I returned it and borrowed a costume from your mom. I guess I'm just cheap either way you look at it!