We got a little girl for 10 days and she is so adorable! Her name is Elizabeth she is 3 years old and you all know me so i am already in love with her! She is very funny and so fun to be with! I think because i have been around boys for so long that when Elizabeth came she was just what we were looking for! The sad part is she is only with us for a few days untill her foster family gets back from vacation! She has three sisters also but they are staying some where else. Well anyways here are some pic's of her!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Why didn't you tell me you had one? I'm feeling hurt.... not really :) I love it though. Its very very cute. I hope you had fun at girls camp. Im going this upcoming week. I should be in that pic of you YCL's... and i totally would have won the booty contest... and you know that :) By the way, I love your hair. What can i say? Great minds and best friends think alike.
3 comments:
She looks like she could be your sister.
Your hair turned out very cute! Be nice to your substitute SS teacher!
She is so cute!!! I loved meeting her yesterday!! I hope your family can keep her! I will be praying for you!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Why didn't you tell me you had one? I'm feeling hurt.... not really :) I love it though. Its very very cute. I hope you had fun at girls camp. Im going this upcoming week. I should be in that pic of you YCL's... and i totally would have won the booty contest... and you know that :)
By the way, I love your hair. What can i say? Great minds and best friends think alike.
Post a Comment