Friday, July 11, 2008

Free food! I am there!

I was not a happy camper this morning! I had to go to work for 6 and 1/2 hours and I was going to have to take my lunch brake getting my brothers and taking them back to work! My hole attitude change when I got to see the smiles on my little brothers faces. They were so excited to come with me to work. They had such a good time and I am glad they came! Its always the little things that dont matter to you and me that make a big difference to them! I love them so much. Anyways so after that my holw attitude change! Today at work was pajama day. It was a lot of fun! There were so many free snakes and cake and cheese cake and I was loving it. ( This was all for my boss's b-day) There was hardly any kids all day. We had more staff then kids so I basically got paid to hang out! I then got to participate in a hilarous high school musical remake dance for a tallent show! It was amazing! After I got of work Dani and I dressed up as cows and got a free meal at Chick-Fil-A. We had so much fun! I then went and got the cutiest girls in the world brook and amber and took them to get a slurpee! I then went to Joyana's house like i do every night (sorry joyana your probably wondering when you are going to get ride of me! LOL) but we just hung out and had a great time where then again she gave me more free food! Today was great!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!!! We always have fun when you guys come over - thanks for always being such a big help. The girls love being a part of the 'big girl' group - they always talk about it!

Dani said...

Dude...WE ARE SO COOL!! haha just kidding. But i mean really, real girls dress up like cows to get free food. haha i know i am a dork.lol ♥ ya!