Okay so I know I am a little slow but man this one got me! Does anyone know how to put music on your blog???? I have tried and tried and have not been able to do it and I know this sounds stupid to post this but now its not only the fact that I want it on but that the 8 hours I spent trying to get it on will be a waste unless I can get it on now! HELP!!!
2 comments:
Hey have you figured out how to make your blog private? I got one of those random comments like you got from some chick i have never heard of...i think how to get music you go to someones blog who has music and there is a button that says get free playlist...but i am not too sure
GO to the free playlist thing, make a playlist ( I think you have to create an account...its free) then go to create code, and ok- just call me, I don't feel like writing it out...
Post a Comment