So thanks to Racheal i learned how to put music on my blog!
1 you create a free playlist at projectplaylist.com from projectplaylist
2 you click to had your playlist to myspace or facebook from projectplaylist
3 you click to get the code for another special network or blog from projectplaylist
4 you choose your playlist you want (if you have more then one) from projectplaylist
5 then you get your code from projectplaylist
6 then you copy your code from projectplaylist
7 after you then add a link to layout called HTML/ javascript from your blog
8 you then paste your playlist to that and save it!!
they have to make it complicated!!! lol
3 comments:
Yep...im lost...you are going to have to help me :) haha! love ya girl!
hey babes. I LOVE THAT PHOTO OF YOU IN THE DRESS!!!!!!!!! it is so darling. Where were you? i'm glad you figured out how to put music on your blog. I was meaning to tell you and then i ran out of time. It is totally complicated!
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!! Where r you?!?! I miss reading your posts! love ya
Post a Comment