Friday, June 5, 2009

Trenton's Wedding Weekend

The Happy Couple!

Tori and I in front of the Salt lake temple!



Waiting for Trent and Kathryn to come out! Dont you just love my cousins face in the back!

The Girls!

her sisters and his!

I went fising with cody and man it took a lot of dedication!


And then i got one!

I was pretty happy it was my first fish ever and it felt great!!



3 comments:

Julie said...

Everyone looked beautiful for the wedding! You even look cute in those waders! Nice fish. Did you eat him? With chips? You can come back to Norway anytime. We all loved having you here!

Becka said...

:D fish! nice work. I never catch anything... ever... haha. Trenton's wedding looked beautiful. oh man.. i wish I could have gone too. :P xoxoxox love yoU! and I agree with my mom. Those fishing pants... PRETTY SEXY!

Anonymous said...

the fishing pict is my favorite!!! you look like a pro! I will miss you girl!