Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Park City

Dani and I went to the Olympic park in Park city it was really cool and fun!

There were people practicing!

We also went down a huge zip line it was so cool!

Us on the gondola it was really sunny which is why I cant see! LOL
Used in actual Olympics



Crazy horse thing on the wall

ya thats me lol!!
The Olympic torch!!

3 comments:

Becka said...

grr.. i wanna go. but no. I'm stuck here folding laundry and reading about how much fun your having... yep... i'm living the life.. :P haha. hope you had fun!!! LOVE YOU! xxox again.. give me your cell number!

Dani said...

aahh!!! that was fun! i need the picture of me in the ski head thing. actually i am going to double check and see if i have it. love ya girl! miss you and hope everything is great!

Berly said...

I love Park City!! Glad things are going well for you and we miss you!!