Here is graduation i did decide to walk and i don't regret it i actually believe it or not had a lot of fun!!
To start the party off I was sitting by one of the ten kids who brought beach balls but there is Mrs. Mars destroying all the fun!! TYPICAL!!
Man I am glad that is over and I never have to see Mr. Weston again!
Never thought it would feel so good to graduate!! That was not even a fake smile! LOL
DONE!!
My mom and me!!
My good looking two little brothers they are the best!! I even got hunter to actually smile in this pic!
My grand parents! I was so happy that they came I love them so much and it meant so much to me to have them there!
The Friends!!
I am so glad that i walked with my class I will never regret it! Thanks to all those who talked me into it!! =)
2 comments:
congrats!!!
we r both finally done !!!!!!!! :D i graduated june 4th :D
ill put up some photos...later
xx
awwww!!! yay!!!! you looked so good beth :) I'm not far behind you!!! :P xoxooxoxoxoxox love yoU! call me soon... or I'll call you... or something lol.
Post a Comment