Friday, July 24, 2009

4th OF JULY IN UTAH!!!

Forth of July was my first holiday away from home and it was very different. I normally would have been at work (still having a blast- how hard it is to play with kids) and then would have gone home to a house of silence cause the fam would be camping and I would just enjoy some alone time and then spend the night with great friends!! BUT.... this year I went to this really fun water park called 7 peaks with Breaelle and Cody and we had a blast it was so fun and worth it. Then Cody surprised Breaelle and I with fire works and we had a really fun time messing around with them and when I mean we I really mean Cody!!



You can always count on cody to make things interesting!!

Breaelle and I!





I was a little scared at first!!

Cody being Cody! He took one of the fire works you shoot of and shot it over the fence right past my face so close to hitting me it was scary!

Breaelle and Cody!!

It was a good forth of july! Missing home but glad I got to be with my sister and brother-in law we had a blast!!

No comments: