Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last few days in Norway! =(

So i know that it has taken me forever to finish my Norway trip but these are just a few of the last pics to go through!!

Right down the street from Becka!


This was just down from Becka's house near the beach!

Hanging by the water!! This area was only a 15 or 20 minute walk from becka's!

Just messing around! I really wanted to jump in but as you can see with me and my gloves it was really cold!!

It was really beautiful and it had these cool rocks all around the water!!


They had these bunkers all over that the Natzies where when they came into Norway!! they were really creepy but cool!! Becka had one right outside her house!!

Me standing on the top of a bunker!

Thats how we look all the time!! LOL


If you cant tell what that say its Beth and Becka BFF!! we are so cool!! LOL

Cant go to Becka's without cooking!

AHH gosh i had such a good time i want to go back tomorrow!! I love you beck and miss you!! Thanks for letting me come!!



1 comment:

Becka said...

awwww I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH! haha. Thank you so much for coming to see me. I'll see you soon! promise. Hang in there. Love you! xoxoxo