Saturday, April 18, 2009

BALLIADEN

So in Norway they had this youth confrence thing called Balliaden where you pretty much play sports and hang out and go to dances and stuff!!! Becka and I had a lot of fun!!
Getting on the train!

having fun waiting to go!
Cute! =)
The service project! We picked up trash by the beach!

At the service project!

Getting ready to leave for the service project!


Chilling on a rock!



picking up the trash!

the service project group!

On the bus going to the formal dance!

The formal!

My table at dinner! These guys were swedish and they were awesome!
Really tired after the dance!
Rebecka was becka's YW president she was so awesome! She would be mad that i put this on her for sure lol!
Packing up to go! =(

Rebecka, me, becka, sydney( rebecka's daughter)

going home!
How I felt on the long long long train ride home!!

1 comment:

Becka said...

so uhhhh you need to fix that ginormously huge gap at the end of this post. hahaha! It's' kind of annoying. I was thinking that there were going to be more pics, but no. I hope the wedding went well!!! It's nice to see you blogging again! Call me soon! Or I'll just call you... or something... whatever, I'll talk to you later!! xxoxoxooxx
Love you!!!!