Thursday, April 2, 2009

LONDON!!!!

Hey everyone here is just a little of my trip to London!!! I had so much fun and I am so lucky that I got to go with my best friend!
AHH it was so fun to see that!! Just being wierd!

Waiting for our train to take us to our hotel the first night!!

It was so pretty the first day! Waiting for the Queen!

First day waitingto see the Queen to come out to go get the Mexican President!

The Queen is home!

The Parade for the Queen!

The royal dog!!

Becka and me on the way to see Big Ben! Big Ben!

We were so excited to see one of these!!

A telephone!

The London Eye!

The view of the London Eye from the ground looking up!

This is wear we got on to the London Eye!

This was the view from the top!

Beck and me on the London Eye!

On the London eye!!


This was our fav. guy and he danced around and was so funny to watch!!

They had the coolist double ice cream!!

The Tower of London and the Tower Bridge!

High School Musical remake in front of the tower Bridge!! =)

Pic outside the Tower bridge!

We make a cute little family even our silver faced boy!!

I really want these shoes!! Maybe when I have $600 to blow on shoes!!

We went to Harrods just for fun to say that we did!!

the most delicious dessert ever!!

20 seconds later!!

Just a cool wall!!


I actually did not end up getting on of these but becka did but it makes a really good pic!!

Dont worry we never had this problem!!

A little car! =)

On the tube!

Tower of London!

I got to launch the catapult!!

Waiting outside the tower of London!

Our "beef eater" tour guide at the tower of London!

Some canon!!! LOL

The tower bridge!!

They had these guys all of the Tower of London!

Tower of London!

Some cool helmets in the tower of london!!

In front of our hotel right before WICKED!!!

The stage at wicked

At WICKED!!

Claire did not want us to take her pic!

We never really did get a good pic in our hotel room!!

Kinda scary!!

Just being weird!

Messing around in the hotel!

Our veiw! Nice right!! LOL

Our hotel room!

We stayed at the Elizabeth Hotel!

By a sweeet car outside our hotel!!

By a tank!

We could never be a guard!!!

At the Church Hill Museum!

This is my wax boy friend! Yes he is made out of wax!!

A cool video thing!

Changing of the horse guard!

This tree was cool and it had to be held up!!

Funny faces!!! We are really good at those!!

Just giving Claire a piggy back ride!!

In front of an art museum we went to!!
On a bridge!! LOL I new what bridge it was but it was the last day and I really cant remeber anymore!
There was this guy that was drawing these pictures on the side walk with chalk!!

Had to get a pic of a taxi and the bus!!

We were so tired the last day that sitting on a bench in the park seemed like a really good idea!!

I ate fish and chips!! A very big step for me!! I actually really liked it!!

Just hangin in our hotel room with our fav. shirts! Go super Moose of Norway!!!

On the tube being weird!!

Julie was pretty much done by the end of that 3 days!! I dont think she will be very happy i am putting this on here but i had to!! sorry Julie!!

On our way home form London!! Dont we look great not tired at all!!! LOL

London from the sky!! Bye
We had such a good time!! Thanks so much Julie and becka for letting me tag along!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome! Great trip report. YOu are so cute.

Becka said...

so uhh... most of those were cute of you, but totally nasty of me.. oh well!!! We had fun anyway! Love you! My mom wasn't happy about that picture of her on the plane.. hahhaa. I thought it was hilarious. **sorry**

Julie said...

You were a great addition to our family! We loved having you although you can't come back unless you take that ugly picture of me off the blog! :)

Berly said...

I am so glad you had such a great time. Great pics!! I loved Wicked and the funny pictures on the walls are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

yeah! more photos - i loved them. k - really cut hair in the wicked photo. i'm glad you're back..really glad, but so glad you had a good time!!!!!