So today was my first full day in Norway and I am having the time of my life!!!! Not only am i with my best fiend but I have gotten to see some of the coolist places ever!!
This is sentrum which means center of town! We were almost attacked by a swarm of birds!!!!!
This is the pond in Sentrum!!
I really loved how different it looked from the sky from anything in the states!! there are little islands that make up Stavanger
This is me next to a canon!! =)
This is a watch tower that they had thousands of years ago!! It was a fun place for pics!
I decided it would be fun to lay on the road because they are all brick!!
Becka wanted to do it too!! =)This guy was not to happy that we were buggin him for a pic. and got a little angry!!!
This was in Madla at the AMFI mall! They did not have escalators but these weird oned that were flat so you could put carts on them!
It was kind of weird but so cool!!
More cute shoes!!
SUP!!
The real becka and me!!
It was so windy!! I thought we might blow away!!
Dramatic!!
Just a cute pic!!
Its always fun to be 5 agian!!
One spin and you are to the ground! Remeber when it took at least 5!! Man those were the good days!!
I was having some issues trying to get in! Maybe playgrounds were ment for 5 year olds!!
High School Musical Remake pic!!!!
Cold windy pic at watch tower!!
You will be happy to know there is no Wal-mart here but at least there is a McDonalds!! LOL
Ok Ok me too!!
Becka's YW Pres. owns a little cafe that we got some ice cream at!! It was so good!!
This is the result!!
So like i said they have weird drawings all over the was possibly my favorite only because who thinks to put this on a wall! The best part is it is on a wall close to a hole lot of traffic you cant miss it!!
I wanted a pic next to the boat i wanted to go on it but i decided it might not be a good idea for the first day in Norway maybe my last!! LOL
3 comments:
well it's about time! lol You both look like you are having the BEST TIME!!!! I can't wait to see more! I am going through 'beth withdrawls'...so much that I texted you the other day, just casue' i could, not that you'd get it, but just cause I could !!!! You and Bekah look like sisters...especially in the shots that both of you are in it together...beautiful!!!!! I miss you...love you....see you soon!
BETH!!! You look like your having a blast! wish i was with ya! anyways i freakin miss you!! ps. you are gorgeous! your pictures were SO FUN TO LOOK AT!! your so dang cool!! miss ya tons and i can't wait to hear everything about norway and your traveling out there. l♥ve you girl!
aww fun times! u need to post the rest of the pictures! :D was soo nice to meet u beth!
Post a Comment