Okay so I wrote this a long time ago just never posted it!! I decided I would post it-- it is a litte cheesy but that is okay!! Utah really was an amazing time for me!!!
I would not change a single thing about my time spent here, the happy, the sad, the hard, the bad, the love, the support, the trials, and the blessings I have gained!!! I can honestly say that this was one of the hardest times in my life (with plenty of more to go) but also one of the best times in my life!! As I write this all the memories, good and bad, just come back and make it that much harder to leave. I cant describe the amount of blessings I have received. When I was deciding what school to go to and where I needed to be Heavenly Father and a plan for me! Things did not work out the way I planned but I am so glad that I listened to the prompting that Utah was where I needed to be to learn and to grow! I have learned that we don't have control over most things in our life's but that we do control how we react and what we do with what we have. I have learned the Heavenly Father never leaves us and that he leads us to those that he would have us help and those who can help us! I have learned the gift of service and how richly it can bless you. Ultimately I have learned that I am not alone, Christ has been through what I have and knows my pain, I never have to be alone. I cant comprehend the plan Heavenly Father has for me but I understand more and more what he has in store for me! Each day I learn more about myself and what I can endure.
I would not change a single thing about my time spent here, the happy, the sad, the hard, the bad, the love, the support, the trials, and the blessings I have gained!!! I can honestly say that this was one of the hardest times in my life (with plenty of more to go) but also one of the best times in my life!! As I write this all the memories, good and bad, just come back and make it that much harder to leave. I cant describe the amount of blessings I have received. When I was deciding what school to go to and where I needed to be Heavenly Father and a plan for me! Things did not work out the way I planned but I am so glad that I listened to the prompting that Utah was where I needed to be to learn and to grow! I have learned that we don't have control over most things in our life's but that we do control how we react and what we do with what we have. I have learned the Heavenly Father never leaves us and that he leads us to those that he would have us help and those who can help us! I have learned the gift of service and how richly it can bless you. Ultimately I have learned that I am not alone, Christ has been through what I have and knows my pain, I never have to be alone. I cant comprehend the plan Heavenly Father has for me but I understand more and more what he has in store for me! Each day I learn more about myself and what I can endure.
I have gained such love for the kiddos I have gotten to watch in these past six months! I can tell you if you ever fell discouraged and need unconditional love, find a child! The Love I have for these kids is indescribable. I love when Kolbie is so excited when he learns how to read a new word or can spell every bonus word! I love when Karson runs to me and says "Ms. Beth, Ms. Beth.. do you have any gum??" Or when he lays and snuggles with me! I love when Keira wakes up from her nap and her hair is all over the place and she hugs me or when she sits and plays with my hair. I love when Kenzie looks at me and smiles or when she starts laughing! I love when they say "Ms. Beth I love you." Everyday they teach me how to be become better.
I would not have had any of this if it were not for Annette and Carl. People say that there are angels that Heavenly father sends to us to help us. They are my angels and have saved my life! Its not just that they let me live with them or fed me or helped me find jobs but the support and love that I have felt from them and their family is unmeasurable. They have made me felt apart of their family and have treated me like I was! I can never repay them for what they have done and can only hope to become as generous as they have been toward me!!
On to the future, I will be going to Byu Idaho on January 2!!! My emotions are definitely on the service! Who ever said College is the funnest time of your life also forgot to mention the scariest! I can only hope that this next part of my life will be as fulfilling as these past 6 months!!! Ready to JUMP!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment