Monday, September 21, 2009

Salt Lake City!!!

This post is just a summary of my time so far in Salt lake! Its been an up and down roller coaster since the day I got here!!! It took me a long time to find a place to live so I was sleeping on my sisters couch for awhile!!(thanks Breaelle) But then I found a little house in down town salt lake it was really cute and my roommates were nice but the location was not that great and not that save and I never could find a job in salt lake and i looked forever and filled out to many applications to count!! Then the answer to my prayers came, my old young woman president Annette called me with a job!!! I went to her house for lunch and to meet Dionne who I would be nannying for! while there Annette offered me a free place to live with her!! ahhh i was so revealed not only was I getting a job but a place to live that would be so much better!!! At this point I finally felt like things were getting better! I love Dionne and Sergio and there 4 beautiful kids and I have the best job ever!! But then just another trial that i guess i needed to go through came! I got in a car accident!! I was fine and no one was hurt but that was not the case for my car!!! I totaled my car!!! =( it was so frustrating and all I wanted to do and all I did was cry!!! If it were not for my parents I dont think i would have gotten through it! I think that this was actually what broke the ice between my dad and I and we were able to talk and build on our relationship! I now have a new Honda! I love it! I also love my job and I am so grateful that I have a job were they are so understanding and really care about me!! I also got into BYU Idaho!!! I go up in January and I am just so excited! salt lake was definitely my test run you might say! I have learned a lot about being on my own and doing thing by myself and i have learned what it means to really struggle! I am grateful towards my Heavenly Father that he lead me here to this place at this time and although it has not been easy I will always remember this experience and how much I have grown! I am excited for what is to come and cant wait tell it is my turn to be a college kid and to date and have friends! I am so blessed and I think when you go through times like these you take what you have for granted and I have definitely been humbled!!!
Here are a few pics of the kids i nanny!! (i can not do a post without pics lol)

Karson--3

Kobie--7

Keira--1


The three of them!


(I will put pics of Kenzie--2 months later)
They are my kids! I love them to death

1 comment:

Becka said...

awwww!!! that is so fun. Hey, I need to talk to you about maybe taking over your nannying job when I move out? I could possibly move out in January, but I would need a job. Will they be looking for a nanny after you leave? ask them about if for me will you? I love you!!! I'll also then have the problem of finding a place to live, but that will work itself out. I miss you! those kids are beautiful! so so cute. xxox I'm so happy that you have been able to get through all of these trials and learned from them. That's why we are here. You are going to have so much fun at BYUI. Hopefully I'll be able to come and live with you soon enough :P I'll call you soon. This comment is just getting way too long.