Top 15 things I have learned while I have been here in College!!
1. If an 8:00 am class is required for your major...change your major
2. Boring lecture?? Start a wave!
3. College-level algebra: 5 returnable bottles= 1 delicious Ramen Noodle Dinner
4. Enjoy being a freshman... It will be the best three years of your life
5. When reviewing your notes before and exam, the most important will be illegible
6. Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study for that instructor's course
7. College is a place to keep warm between high school and early marriage
8. The important thing is the educational experience itself...how to survive it!
9.Girls carry around too much stress.. can girls get a college degree without injuring their health?
2. Boring lecture?? Start a wave!
3. College-level algebra: 5 returnable bottles= 1 delicious Ramen Noodle Dinner
4. Enjoy being a freshman... It will be the best three years of your life
5. When reviewing your notes before and exam, the most important will be illegible
6. Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study for that instructor's course
7. College is a place to keep warm between high school and early marriage
8. The important thing is the educational experience itself...how to survive it!
9.Girls carry around too much stress.. can girls get a college degree without injuring their health?
11. By the time it gets to 4am and you are still awake...just stay awake class is only 3 hours away.
12. If your instructor gives you an open book test..you will forget your book.
13. Never put down the remote or you will end up watching every version of Pride and Prejudice.
14. The fourth meal of the day is the most important.
15. Minimize food budget by scheduling classes around Happy Hour.

I am almost done with this semester!!! 3 weeks and counting!
(I am glad I have learned so much)
1 comment:
Ok girl I finally did it!!! I added you to my blog list :) Yay! Now I can keep up with Miss Beth. Woo hoo!
Post a Comment