Tuesday, January 20, 2009

college??

Ok so her is the deal I need suggestions on what I want to study when I go to college in the fall! I have always wanted to go into elementary education and that is still a good option but know I dont know if I am so sure! You all know me and I dont always love helping out with the foster kids in our home but do do my best and I do love the kids and I got to thinking that I might want to go into social work!! These are just two ideas!! If you have any others let me know!! Help me pick one!!=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...one good thing about you is that no matter what you do, you will do it well. Only strong suggestion is to not take too many classes your first semester - let yourself get a feel for the freedom and the chance to get to know people, and the classes that you like and don't like. you'll come up with something sooner than you think by experience. Take classes you know you need, a couple you want and in the end, be true to you.

Anonymous said...

....and come to visit LOTS!

Julie said...

I agree with Joyana, don't take too many classes first semester. (I'll tell you my story later!) Just going to college is a great first step. You don't have to decide right away. Go and take some classes that interest you and then go from there. I graduated in Elementary Ed. and now I want to be an Interior Designer/Caterer. But...I am glad I have a degree and it has helped me with my kids so I don't regret it!

Becka said...

yeah well, I just say that we go to the same school and party!

I'm a fabulous friend :D