We got new foster kids and they are really fun but a lot of work! there is Daniel who is 3 months who you just fall in love with everytime you hold him!! I can never get enough of this little boy.
Ciera is 16 months, just a baby herself, (poor thing had to grow up to fast with daniel right behind her) but we call her our screamer!! she tends to not like when things do not go her way but you cant help but love her and those big brown eyes!!
Amayah is 23 months and just as fun as can be! she love to just run and play and be crazy!! she is so fun to have around the house and I already love her cute personality!!
It was really hard to give the boys back and even though we know that they were not ment to be ours we fell in love with each of them but we are so pleased with the new angles that have come into our home and want to love and give them a home as long as it is needed!!
3 comments:
Congratulations on graduating!
We can't wait for you to come see us in Norway! Congratulations on your graduation and have fun with college plans!
I love this post - this is awesome! You are such a great friend - I love you!!!
Post a Comment