Thursday, October 23, 2008

tonsillitis anyone???

Yes i got it!! Not fun!! I have had strep for the past 6 years multiple times a year and now tonsillits!! Well joyana here we go! I will be getting my tonsils removed the end of november so let me know how it goes!!

3 comments:

Becka said...

awwwwww... i'm sorry babes. That really really sucks... at least you won't get sick every year. I love you!!! Good luck.

Liz said...

Oh, that is no fun! I'm sorry. My grandpa was a doctor, and he used to remove tonsils on his kitchen table... scary! Just be grateful for modern medicine!

Anonymous said...

you and me babe - i'll do mine tuesday when I can talk again i'll try to make it as real as possible...can i leave out the scary yucky stuff and still call it real? I'll be bringing you lots of smooth yummy stuff!!!